Our chat has received a complete overhaul – from architecture to design and everything in between. The result is a sleek-looking team messenger with tons of new features for productive collaboration and communication.
Flexible customization and tool selection
Tailor Bitrix24 to your business needs by disabling the tools you currently don’t need — e.g., inventory management, Scrum, or knowledge bases. As a result, you get a cleaner, customized version of Bitrix24 that has only the tools that you need — and nothing else.
coming soon - Internal document signing
Sign internal documents with Bitrix24 account users using Bitrix24 Sign. Automate all HR processes from a single HR hub.
- Sign via email
- Sign via SMS
- Sign via chat
- Document vault
coming soon - CRM e-invoicing
Thanks to the integration with local providers, all the invoices you issue via Bitrix24 are now automatically registered online with your local tax authorities. This ensures compliance with the new legislation in certain countries and provides for a transparent online business.
- Official integration with Storecove
- Invoice data gets automatically sent to the tax authorities
- Transparent tax payments
- Fully compliant with your local tax legislation
Reports in Bitrix24 have been upgraded, improved, and optimized to the point where they can easily compete with major BI tools.
- No need to connect Power BI or other third-party services
- Editable reports
- Customizable dashboards
- Report templates: sales dynamics, sales structure, deal analysis, etc.
- Custom templates available from partners and Bitrix24 Market
There’s so much more you can now do with your Bitrix24 mobile app – in addition to the chat, we have also improved the overall app performance, made it possible to launch automated workflows, and added a dark theme.
- Improved performance
- New chat
- Customizable menu
- Automated workflows
- Smart processes
- Mobile calendar
- Dark theme
Improved inventory management
We’ve made it easier for you to manage stock balance and track inventory items, especially from your smartphone.
- Choose between two methods: FIFO (first-in first-out) and average cost
- New reports: gross profit and gross margin
- Improved inventory management in mobile app